real time web analytics
Report - - Robin Park Buzz Bingo - Wigan - October 2020 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Robin Park Buzz Bingo - Wigan - October 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Fluffy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's a bit awesome, that is. I've got a soft spot for a modern explore like this. Yes, grand architecture and rich history is nice, but this has it's own appeal too, personally! Great work, very jealous!

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
the Chorley one has had the front part removed of it, it’s possibly accessible but would take luck or a little force!
be aware though it’s right in the middle of the town and is very open, was also a very keen “owner” he called himself as he raced in to the site when we went to take a “closer” look

Effy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I enjoy this kind of report of more modern spaces — anything that looks like it’s just been left, and it has, is right up my street. Excellent report, thank you!

LeaveNoStonedUnturned

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm wondering if its under a different name as can't find it under links of chorley Gala or Buzz Bingo building sadly
Not sure if you've seen some of the uploads of the Chorley one, but there's a couple on here now. As soon as I saw them, I remembered this interraction, and thought i'd reply...
Saying that, your username seems familiar from the last few minutes browsing the Odeon Theatre Chorley posts, so maybe you have seen them

Who has read this thread (Total: 364) View details