Web
Analytics
Report - - Robinsons Shaft Tin Mine - Camborne - 31.08.08 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Robinsons Shaft Tin Mine - Camborne - 31.08.08

turkey

Super Moderator
Regular User
Visited with Dweeb and Raddog.

This place was very very much like a colliery complete with headstock, winder and winding cabin, and pit-baths more commonly known as the "Dry"...

Really nice to get up another headstock here, and my god it was dangerous, I wouldnt recommend the last ladder to anybody, this is a death-trap.

here's the pictures...

rob1.jpg

rob10.jpg

rob11.jpg

rob12.jpg

rob13.jpg

rob14.jpg

rob15.jpg

rob2.jpg

rob3.jpg

rob4.jpg

rob5.jpg