real time web analytics
Video Report - - ROC post&Army firing range, Weeton, Lancashire... | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - ROC post&Army firing range, Weeton, Lancashire...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

linerider

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice to see it's still relatively intact, a few years ago I spent hours scrubbing the walls in this post after a member of this forum grafittied all over it

Dave Reeves

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice to see it's still relatively intact, a few years ago I spent hours scrubbing the walls in this post after a member of this forum grafittied all over it
Well done for cleaning it up, To be honest tho' it doesn't surprise me that a member of this forum would do such a thing, For me there's nothing worse than discovering an abandoned site only to find it's been trashed with grafitti, It can only serve to degrade the site even further.....

tazong

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was just thinking how would i of got out if that ladder had collapsed , lol - something to remember always take your mobile phone.

Dave Reeves

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was just thinking how would i of got out if that ladder had collapsed , lol - something to remember always take your mobile phone.
Good point, Tho' I don't think your mobile would work this deep underground. Probably best to leave a mate on the surface....