real time web analytics
Report - - Rochester Bridge Lower Levels - October 2019 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Rochester Bridge Lower Levels - October 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's quite surprising how many levels and sections to this bridge just go unnoticed...

On an absolutely soaking October's evening, myself and my good mate Jordan decided to take advantage of the enormous amounts of scaffolding that had been installed beneath our local bridge.
So after carefully dodging what seemed like construction workers on the road above, we had made our way through this aluminium maze and had reached the water level. But with the relentless rain and sleet hammering away at us, and having spent a good hour or more snapping away with our increasingly misted lenses, we had finally decided to call it a night on being a pair of trolls. And so we emerged from the underbelly of one of Kent's most iconic bridges, and have since never returned...

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Hmm, I;m sure it's cool, but from your photos I have no idea what you walked around - looks like you walked the footpath under a bridge... can you give us any more context / location detail?

Airfix

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I thought there was an covered access way along the top between the two roadways which allowed access down to each bridge pier across the river.