Web
Analytics
Report - - ROF 35 Wrexham - Aug 2011 - | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - ROF 35 Wrexham - Aug 2011 -

killer1479

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there and welcome to my first Report.

This is an update to a previous post on the site just so you folks can see the sort of condition it is now in since the last upload, as i doubt the history will of changed much :eek:

_DSC1183.jpg

_DSC1187.jpg

_DSC1188.jpg

_DSC1190.jpg

_DSC1191.jpg

Any idea of what tanks would of been on these ? Water tanks or Diesel Fuel for the Narrow-Gauge Railway that was in use ?

_DSC1193.jpg

_DSC1198.jpg

A Big SubStation or BackUp Generator may of been here ?

_DSC1200.jpg

_DSC1201.jpg

_DSC1202.jpg

_DSC1203.jpg

This is what looked to of been a Toilet Block ?

_DSC1205.jpg

_DSC1204.jpg

Could this of been a Switch Gear room ?

_DSC1206.jpg

_DSC1208lightened.jpg

I lightened this image a bit, so you could see how high up the water level was in the pit, It looked to be about 6foot deep, Atleast!!

_DSC1210.jpg

Does anyone know of this is another Toilet Block, or a Pill Box ?

_DSC1211.jpg

There is still much for me to explore here, This was only a small portion of what i found, i didn't stay too long, as i was on my own, and the place started to creep me out a little:(:(

Hope you enjoyed my first report, i didnt include the history, as the site was done 2 years ago..

I do hope to go back again if anyone would be interested in joining me ? :D:D

Last edited by a moderator: