Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Rolls-Royce Hall Green | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Rolls-Royce Hall Green

covkid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The two sites at shaftmoor lane and York road are now being emptied. So the sites will be vacant pretty soon I'd guess

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
York Rd has been closed and boarded for a good while now. Its small and modern tho so ive not even bothered. As of a month or so ago the main factory still seems to be very lively tho. Always cars in the carpark etc.

mockney reject

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Checked these at the weekend

York Road has been clinically stripped, not even a Rolls Royce sign still exists inside, Anything to protect the brand eh

The main site was still active with cars parked up and people working

Ethan Fitzpatrick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, the York Road plant has been completely demolished now, looks like the Greyhound Track just down the road is going the same way too - new boarding and gates up round it now

Ian in lancs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
how sad! I was in there before it opened and accepted staff from the Radleys site. The site was the design home for electronic engine control computers and was the birthplace of the world's first Digital Engine Control Unit. Was fitted to the Tornado ADV. Groundbreaking innovation. Fab people and a great place to start my career; the stories I could tell!!!