real time web analytics
Question - - Rooftopping Advice For An American | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Rooftopping Advice For An American

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JayyyNY

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey all,
I'm going to fly out to the UK and I'm going to be spending a short amount of time there. I currently urban explore and rooftop in New York City, and I've already looked into the trespassing laws in the UK. Was wondering if there was any advice people had on things that may be different about exploring in the UK and any general advice on urbex in the UK/London.

Thanks.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
you have to be careful with certain rooftops in the city now since injunctions have been introduced due to the youtube goons rinsing stuff the past few years. There are threads already on here discussing this topic im sure someone will be able to share a link.

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
High court injunctions can be found on most of the Canary Wharf sites and also some central. It personally does not bother me in the slightest as if you are able to get away "out of site out of mind" motto comes into play. Be careful as some buildings now have introduced new means into keeping people out.

Eurotramp

28DL Member
28DL Member
you have to be careful with certain rooftops in the city now since injunctions have been introduced due to the youtube goons rinsing stuff the past few years. There are threads already on here discussing this topic im sure someone will be able to share a link.

High court injunctions can be found on most of the Canary Wharf sites and also some central. It personally does not bother me in the slightest as if you are able to get away "out of site out of mind" motto comes into play. Be careful as some buildings now have introduced new means into keeping people out.

Very good to know. I'm also an American who is visiting the UK to rooftop soon. How can one know which areas have injunctions and which do not? I searched the forums and found next to nothing on injunctions.

Also, Rexter, what kinds of new means have they introduced?

Thanks in advance for your replies!