real time web analytics
Report - - Rose Court Nursery Leeds November 2020 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Rose Court Nursery Leeds November 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
I don't understand why it has took me so long to do this place, I had visited it before in the past but was always quickly sealed, finally got lucky this time.
Unfortunately the building is looking more depressing as time goes on, more vandalism, Urbexers graffing there names on the walls, it is a sorry site.
The staircase which is the main attraction is still stunning and still has its original features.
Fingers crossed they do something with this place soon.

Rose Court building was is situated on the same site and the main senior school Leeds Girls High School building. Rose Court was purchased by the High School in 1912 and before this functioned as a private residence. Built of stone construction in a Georgian design the building functioned as the Infants School catering to the 3 to 7-year-old age bracket. It is thought to have been John Clark, as the design of the stair hall and the cast-iron balustrade is identical to those in Woodhouse Hall, Hyde Terrace, also by John Clark.

Thanks for looking.

Sandy13

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just went for a mooch, sadly scaffolding all over it and work appears to have started.

Who has read this thread (Total: 210) View details