real time web analytics
Report - - Rossington Colliery Headstocks - 17.04.07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Rossington Colliery Headstocks - 17.04.07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member
This has been on my list of things to do ever since I got into the colliery side of things, and they were some of the best ones I have done.

Last nights visit was terribly cold, and filthy climbing, but it was absolutely fantastic. The incredibly low light meant hardly any pictures at all, and I just wish I had a remote for 2-3 min exposures because I was having to use ISO 800/1600 which I absolutely hate!

anyway, here's the pictures...

rotherham085Medium.jpg

rotherham082Medium.jpg

rotherham081Medium.jpg

rotherham077Medium.jpg

rotherham076Medium.jpg

rotherham075Medium.jpg

rotherham073Medium.jpg

rotherham071Medium.jpg

turk ;)

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Re: Rossington Colliery Headstocks (to the TOP) - 17.04.07 - Report

This was a top explore, with Turkey and Dweeb, if you were wondering who was there :rolleyes:

Was nearly a non-starter as we walked in the pitch black, straight past security on patrol. I mean within 10 metres, we didn't even stop, just crossed paths in the night. Surreal. From that point we thought getting busted was imminent, but our luck held out.

The climb was filthy and oily but well worth it. Photo's on the other hand were riddled with noise and high ISO rubbish. Trust me to lose my remote down the catas and not replace it.

A couple of photos...

IMG_5420.jpg

IMG_5423.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details