real time web analytics
Question - - Rosslynlee Hospital | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Rosslynlee Hospital

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

forgotten scotland

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
does anyone know anything about Rosslynlee Hospital, haven't seen anything recent on it, i was just wondering if it still stood abandoned

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I called there twelve months or so ago.... there was secca on the main building and 'metal fairies' wrecking the outer buildings such as the nurses living area :eek:
Solo explores are not advised.... and they scared the shit out of me, so I made a hastily exit.... :rolleyes:

forgotten scotland

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers for the heads up, fancied trying to get a few pics but I reckon I will call that 1 a bust, plenty of abandoned hospitals to make up for it a suppose

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
We turned up on the exact same day the alarm engineers were inside installing PIRs, there's about six of those property guardians living in it, and an angry man in tweed told us to fuck off. Props if you can crack it!

darn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have had a crack at it and was walking about for a little while before I got caught by secca. His exact words were 'everybody gets one, but I catch you again and I'll call the police.' ... so needless to say, I just chalked this one off; but as the beeb would say never say never :gay I've said that before on here and someone proved me wrong!

SirHissjunior

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I wouldn't advise you try it as there are folk living in it under the controversial 'protected by occupation' initiative. Not sure how that would go down with the polis if you were found inside as opposed to a completely empty building? Can anyone advise?
My mate and I were in the main hospital and chapel of rest about 18 months ago. Looking at older reports the main hospital has become more dilapidated but still has some cracking features. I've only seen the chapel of rest on one or two other reports and it didn't look any different when we went......still very fresh!
We went for a revisit a couple of months ago and had a very civil chat with the folk who are living in it, they have limited access to the building due to health and safety concerns. The same day we spoke to another gentleman in the grounds who was some sort of landscaper. Nice guy. As we were talking to him a large group of 10-12 folk walked past us. The landscaper explained that they were developers. So not sure how much longer it will remain unused for.

forgotten scotland

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
cheers for the responses folks, if im ever close by might pop in and see what happens, part of the fun of urban exploring is the unknown

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details