Web
Analytics
Report - - Rowley Green House - Barnet, North London - July 2019 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Rowley Green House - Barnet, North London - July 2019

CookieRaider

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History

Rowley Green house was purchased in the early 1950s and has been owned by the same family ever since. The owners were Mr Trevor Howard and his wife Ms Helen Cherry.
Trevor Howard is best known for film roles in Brief Encounter, The Third Man, and Mutiny on the Block.
The house was well placed for the nearby studios. Helen Howard was involved in various local activities and societies.
The pair both highly enjoyed living in the house and were well renowned for their parties in the large reception room.

The Explore

Visited back in July with a non member on their first explore. Not a bad one to start with for them! Access was a complete breeze compared to what I was expecting. Not the biggest of places to explore but was nice. Plenty of stuff left in most of the rooms, however I noticed a few things missing in the house compared to @Benjames report. Any idea why you placed this house as being in Farnham? This is absolutely nowhere near that :banghead
On with the photos

Thanks for looking! More photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/stuarthomas/albums/72157710279847272

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
One of the best houses I've shot all year, nice and sealed now, police and keyholders called out when the alarms get tripped (so I've heard...) - recently sold so who knows how long it'll be around for.

Might have to chuck my shots up too!

CookieRaider

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One of the best houses I've shot all year, nice and sealed now, police and keyholders called out when the alarms get tripped (so I've heard...) - recently sold so who knows how long it'll be around for.

Might have to chuck my shots up too!
Glad you got to see it! Was quite surprised when you messaged me the photo of the alarm check sheet!

Booie Bowers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@CookieRaider Great report & fabulous photos my friend. We went there yesterday. There’s a couple of signs out front saying it’s now been sold. Easy to get in still. No alarms & it’s not boarded up either. Great explore!!!