Web
Analytics
Report - - Royal Doulton - Stoke - 25/7/07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Royal Doulton - Stoke - 25/7/07

S

steamy

Visited with Havoc very early on wednesday morning. Met up about 4am and sat around chatting for a while, as soon as dawn broke we made our way to our access point. First time to Doultons for both of us and all I can say is that its massive but where are the f*cking pots :crazy Anyway, it was an excellent explore, here are some of my pics and I believe Havoc will post some up also ;)

d11.jpg

d7.jpg

d6.jpg

d4.jpg

28dl visitors sigi :D
d2.jpg

d1.jpg

d14.jpg

d19.jpg

happy staff
d16.jpg

totally trashed, glass everywhere
d18.jpg

d23.jpg

d22.jpg

and not a single pot anywhere, thougth havoc was going to start pulling his hair out....... but he doesn;t have any:p

d9.jpg

d15.jpg

think everyone who's been has taken this shot
d20.jpg

Attachments