Web
Analytics
Question - - Royal Hospital Haslar | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Royal Hospital Haslar

Nathan.R

Beneath Explorers
28DL Full Member
Hello!
This is the very first time I do that, but I have a question that's stuck into my head and I'm looking for some kind of an answer. This is about the Royal Hospital Haslar.
I know it's been done, and redone, and its state is nowhere close to what it looked few years ago, however I'm still interested in exploring it.

I know last year there was some good security system. Is it still the case? Do anyone of you has been recently in it, and if so, how did you feel it?

Thank you in advance :)
Nathan

DubbedNavigator

28DL Regular User
Regular User
If you are fairly local, try it and either get busted, learn how you got busted and try again - or succeed. Information you may get off here may well be out of date anyway.

Chalkie31

Urbex Addict
28DL Full Member
I was in there last weekend.... it’s doable and then security guy was probably the soundest security guard I’ve ever met. Stood and had a smoke with him at 2.30 in the morning shook hands and left. The only reason we met was because my friend couldn’t be fucked and didn’t think he would be able to get out the way we came in.....

xexxa

Grey xexxa, yellow xexxa
Regular User
I was in there last weekend.... it’s doable and then security guy was probably the soundest security guard I’ve ever met. Stood and had a smoke with him at 2.30 in the morning shook hands and left. The only reason we met was because my friend couldn’t be fucked and didn’t think he would be able to get out the way we came in.....
Haha I know who this is lol. Decent bloke Puts the others to shame because he shows that you can take an authoritative role without being a territorial arsehole

Chalkie31

Urbex Addict
28DL Full Member
Haha I know who this is lol. Decent bloke Puts the others to shame because he shows that you can take an authoritative role without being a territorial arsehole
He’s sound as fuck and no doubt he has probably read these and sat there pissing himself. Total respect for the guy. As said he even shook out hands before we left and stood and had a decent chat for half hour or so.... Was shocked to hear some of his stories about people coming out and offering him outright just because he caught them and yet still was extremely decent with us.... I wish I knew his rota lol he had us In stitches to absolute top bloke!! In fact I miss him time for another trip to Haslar I reckon :thumb

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Think the only way with this place is to go and give it a try, really just down to the luck on the day, we have been and failed before, makes you more determined to go back which we have done and managed to get a bit further before getting caught, round 3 on the cards sometime I think haha

Craigwow87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Think the only way with this place is to go and give it a try, really just down to the luck on the day, we have been and failed before, makes you more determined to go back which we have done and managed to get a bit further before getting caught, round 3 on the cards sometime I think haha

Sneaky_d

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello!
This is the very first time I do that, but I have a question that's stuck into my head and I'm looking for some kind of an answer. This is about the Royal Hospital Haslar.
I know it's been done, and redone, and its state is nowhere close to what it looked few years ago, however I'm still interested in exploring it.

I know last year there was some good security system. Is it still the case? Do anyone of you has been recently in it, and if so, how did you feel it?

Thank you in advance :)
Nathan
I'll join if you like