real time web analytics
General - - Royal Infirmary - Staffordshire | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Royal Infirmary - Staffordshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

5PR1NK5

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some nice shots there, glad to see you got into the main part where some of the best bits are : ) Sad to see the chapel has been trashed now though- Think it was done to remove the sculpture that was displayed to the right.

Just gotta get back for the Morgue and path labs now! ; )

majorem21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man, I went here a few weeks ago. Looks as if you got into the main part from there though haha. Access took me to op theatres as my first part, And you can get to everywhere from there haha
Hey dude ! Yeah we got to the theatre rooms, but a lot of the building is actual still separated buildings but your right a lot can also be accessed from there :D. Glad to know it’s still open !

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I w
Hey dude ! Yeah we got to the theatre rooms, but a lot of the building is actual still separated buildings but your right a lot can also be accessed from there :D. Glad to know it’s still open !
i wish I knew where to get in as I have been numerous times and security has been in the hut and front entrance lol

majorem21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have been 4 times and NEVER got in because of cctv or security being there and I had a chat with a guard before about the whole site but I still Dk how people get past security
I got there at 4am haha, smart and smooth movements and I’m sure you’ll be fine :)