Web
Analytics
Question - - Royal Liverpool Hospital Tower Cranes | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - Royal Liverpool Hospital Tower Cranes

belbz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So me and my friend climbed crane 6 on the hospital construction site last night after a trip to the Ark Synagogue. We took a few iPhone shots overlooking the city which I might add to this thread at some point.
My question is, does anybody know how high crane 6 is? From this picture, it looks as though we're slightly higher than the Liverpool Met Cathedral (which Google suggests is 85 meters) but that doesn't seem right.

2m4f8u0.jpg

Any help would be appriciated. Cheers :thumb

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
If I was sat up there I'd hope you were high, doesn't really matter how high though :D