Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel Rd | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel Rd

inch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I happened to pass this place yesterday, for the first time in a while, and noticed hoardings and gates all along the front of the old building, and all the windows boarded up. I didn't have time to stop and look more closely but it seems like the old building is entirely closed - just checked the Barts website and that seems to be the case:
http://bartshealth.nhs.uk/media/162729/130320 Royal London Hospital Map.jpg

...anyone had a look round / know anything about it / fancy an explore?

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
I think a couple of the locals got in a couple of years ago, into the basement I seem to remember. Didn't end well if I recall. When I lived around there a couple year back they were doing a pretty intense job of stripping it, and then securing it.

Don't be put off though, go take a look!

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
good luck trying to get in during the day, its way too busy down there..had a look all the way around it a couple of weeks ago, seem like there is no way of getting in without been seen

Ollien16

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live just down the road the building is pretty well secured with razor wire but i may have a way in will keep the post updated