Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Royal mail sorting offices, Stockport. | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Royal mail sorting offices, Stockport.

Baggy trousers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just a quick question from me, as it's been closed for a good few years now.. Has anyone tried to have a go at this? The place is massive, and the roof is pretty decent for views.. I've heard it's gonna get pulled down in the future. I've had a scout round it myself as I live around the corner from it, doesn't seem like an easy in!

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I cant tell you how many times I've looked at this. A friend worked here and said its stripped out and the fact it was a sorting office means no windows will open more than a couple of inches and has bars on the toughened glass..i hope someone does it soon. I came close when workers were in but didn't get too far..

Baggy trousers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I cant tell you how many times I've looked at this. A friend worked here and said its stripped out and the fact it was a sorting office means no windows will open more than a couple of inches and has bars on the toughened glass..i hope someone does it soon. I came close when workers were in but didn't get too far..
I'm guessing it's pretty stripped inside too, and Yeh, there are some pretty hefty bars on them windows, I can see that they have put scaffolding up recently which go up to the second floor, think it's to stop the dodgy tiles falling on people!

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Just a quick question from me, as it's been closed for a good few years now.. Has anyone tried to have a go at this? The place is massive, and the roof is pretty decent for views.. I've heard it's gonna get pulled down in the future. I've had a scout round it myself as I live around the corner from it, doesn't seem like an easy in!
I had a look a while ago and it was sealed up pretty tight, there's got to be a way in it's just going to take a little help from the locals

Baggy trousers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Indeed man, there were two guys in there the other day doing some work, they had left the door open but didn't have a camera on me at the time. Like I said, its in plain view of where I live so ill keep my eyes on it.

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Indeed man, there were two guys in there the other day doing some work, they had left the door open but didn't have a camera on me at the time. Like I said, its in plain view of where I live so ill keep my eyes on it.
I was going past the other day the small shutter was up but the doors were locked..Needs to be done soon it won't be long before its turned into student accommodation i hear or a hotel ??

Donny.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bit off topic but just noticed cineworld in Stockport has shut up shop as its moved to Redrock. Looks fairly secure but possibly another to watch.