real time web analytics
Video Report - - Royal marine deep refuge June 2017- kent | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - Royal marine deep refuge June 2017- kent

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urbexuk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Royal Marine Barracks, Chatham was a military installation occupied by the Royal Marines and located at the Gun Wharf at Chatham in Kent. The barracks were situated immediately to the south of the Dockyard, just above the Ordnance Wharf.

The Royal Marine Barracks were completed and first occupied by the Royal Marines in September 1779. By February 1894 a total of 7 officers and 1,049 non-commissioned officers and men were quartered in the barracks. The Melville Hospital for Seamen and Marines was built on an adjacent site between 1827 and 1828: the hospital was converted into living accommodation and functioned as a barracks extension, known as Melville Barracks, from the early 20th century. The Royal Marine Barracks remained in use until 1950 when Chatham ceased to operate as a Naval base. Both the Royal Marine Barracks and the adjacent Melville Barracks were subsequently demolished. The Medway Council offices and car park now stand on the site.

[source]

Came here with @flippyroo and a few non members.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
25 minutes is massively long mate..i skipped through it and its all a little blurry and out of focus,you need some better lighting and if you want to hold peoples attention cut it down in length.But on a positive not at least you didnt fall through any stairs and injure yourself

Urbexuk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
25 minutes is massively long mate..i skipped through it and its all a little blurry and out of focus,you need some better lighting and if you want to hold peoples attention cut it down in length.But on a positive not at least you didnt fall through any stairs and injure yourself
Ok mate thanks for the tips, I need to get a better torch tbh. Yeah the stairs are really bad in there lol.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Videos often don't get a good reception on here cos they are too long or the content is dull..it's an interesting place but you're gunna need to keep it brief or this lot will lose interest real quick..