real time web analytics
Information - - Royal Marines Deep Refuge - 4th July 2017 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Royal Marines Deep Refuge - 4th July 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Sometimes Wevs, although you try your best, you just can't educate fuckwits.

The youngsters of today obviously like my 13 year old son Know it all...go find out for yourself and report back for your I told you so..there will be many of them to come :D

Rainey

Hilariously under-equipped since 1999.
28DL Full Member
Give it a year or two, those welds will rust away, along with the (likely cracked) Iron beneath the welds.

That or a sledgehammer on those welds would probably destroy them... But I don't recommend breaking and entering personally.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Wow... you guys are something else.
No mate your attitude is something else..You have been given advice yet you chose to have a little pop at me..bad idea really ,you are a very new member and if i was you id listen to the advice given from seasoned members.

urbexinmedway

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Riding past today, it appears that the council are doing something to it. There is scaffolding around it and appears to be a small, green container with a door on top of the entrance. Didn't get a great look as was moving with the traffic at speed.

Rainey

28DL Full Member
Riding past today, it appears that the council are doing something to it. There is scaffolding around it and appears to be a small, green container with a door on top of the entrance. Didn't get a great look as was moving with the traffic at speed.

So much for destroying the welds. Looks like this could be the end of RM Deep Refuge if they're doing what I think they're doing.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Oh, I thought the other ones were suicide because of the infamous stairs of death. :D
The stairs of death are fun,silly name for it ;)
to be honest the other two ways in arnt exactly an option so if they seal this then its curtains for this place,sure someone on facebook said they had asked a workman what was going on and he mentioned drainage.i think,either way its been visited a lot over the last 3 years woody put it on the map so its had a fair run

Rainey

28DL Full Member
The stairs of death are fun,silly name for it ;)
to be honest the other two ways in arnt exactly an option so if they seal this then its curtains for this place,sure someone on facebook said they had asked a workman what was going on and he mentioned drainage.i think,either way its been visited a lot over the last 3 years woody put it on the map so its had a fair run

Well, there's a massive ramp at a bunker I go to and I call it the 'gutbuster'. :D
If it's just drainage then that might be a good thing provided they don't destroy the good entrance.
If not then I wouldn't be surprised if someone with a deathwish attempts to gain entry through the other two points.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Well, there's a massive ramp at a bunker I go to and I call it the 'gutbuster'. :D
If it's just drainage then that might be a good thing provided they don't destroy the good entrance.
If not then I wouldn't be surprised if someone with a deathwish attempts to gain entry through the other two points.

The second set of stairs to the next level are half the fun mate,better part of the whole place is up there in my opinion :)

Rainey

28DL Full Member
The second set of stairs to the next level are half the fun mate,better part of the whole place is up there in my opinion :)

Well, one day I'm planning to look at this. I'll keep that in mind. This has 3 floors right?