real time web analytics
Report - - Royalty Cinema, Harbourne, May 2015 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Royalty Cinema, Harbourne, May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

olson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
First post!

Me and Cliffatron thought it would be a good place to get started. Anyone who has been before will know the options to get in, and well, we went for the easiest option. P.s. thanks to the 28DL member who gave me the hint!

I wont go on about the history as it has been posted on here before and you might know about the boys having a grade farm in the attic! If not, here is a link.

18169233949_08cfc38896_o.jpg

18328914756_d3e5c1d05c_o.jpg

18328936306_b151503247_o.jpg

18328951246_c54074978e_o.jpg

18169210369_fd328f42e3_o.jpg

18167631320_f135d0246d_o.jpg

18169216249_908c3e55c5_o.jpg

18167530578_72778c0451_o.jpg

18351375052_875713f1ae_o.jpg

18167624910_8e3084129f_o.jpg

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If the easiest way in is via having your car washed then it"s a Permission visit. If it"s the other way alls fine.

But if you can add a link you can cut & paste some history into the report like everyone else mate. I"s what we do

Are they taken on a mobile ? seems some sort of vignette on them unless it"s some kind of PP? as well as being very dark TBH i"d hoped with 15 people previously viewing it someone might have advised ?

olson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If the easiest way in is via having your car washed then it"s a Permission visit. If it"s the other way alls fine.

But if you can add a link you can cut & paste some history into the report like everyone else mate. I"s what we do

Are they taken on a mobile ? seems some sort of vignette on them unless it"s some kind of PP? as well as being very dark TBH i"d hoped with 15 people previously viewing it someone might have advised ?

Didn't want to bore people with lots of information, holding on to the assumption that there are a few posts about this place that tell you all about it. However, if it was a visit that nobody else had been on, I would have sourced as many details as I could and added it to locations.

I prefer darker photography, not huge shutter speeds taken with a DSLR and edited on CS6 with filters that I make myself.

Appreciate your advice though, I'll have to check out your posts.

P.s. Double quotation marks should't be used in words like it's :thumb

urb4x

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great report, looks like a huge building! As of yet I have not been inside, by had a walk around.

Out or curiosity kind Sir, I hope you'll understand this... Bring your snorkel and trunks or is there another secret?;)

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
We had a look here but had no luck. We did actually joke about taking the car to the guys there and working out a deal - do I take it that people have done this to gain access then? :D

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Nicely done :thumb I have to agree with @ACID- REFLUX on the history. This might be the first report on this place that someone reads.
But good first report, looking forward to more :thumb

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Yeah, my next post I'll try and include as much as possible! :thumb

Cool, don't take anything personally here. Most of it is intended as constructive :thumb
I usually copy and paste from my mates for most of my history

olson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cool, don't take anything personally here. Most of it is intended as constructive :thumb
I usually copy and paste from my mates for most of my history
Yeah I went to the Royalty via an ROC post so blatantly going to plagiarise!
Cheers KM!

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I popped here last week but all car wash guys had gone home haha didnt fancy getting waders on either haha