real time web analytics
Rugby Radio Station 'C' Building (BT) | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Rugby Radio Station 'C' Building (BT)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Icecoldkitten

Hooked on curiosity
28DL Full Member
Hi there, I was just posting my explore round Rugby Radio Station 'B' Building and came across an website saying that there is a planning application out for that whole area and they want to make 'C' Building, across the road, a feature. When we went it looked like it might still be in use but the appearance made it look derelict and if there is planning permission being sought I would have thought it was closed and available for explores. Anyone know for sure if this is abandoned or not?? CCTV at the main gate and lack of time meant we didn't check it out but I would be interested in having a look if possible, before it disappears…
Ta

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
There were cars parked in 'C' on Wednesday. I must admit I thought it was stilll live, with part of it a museum, but that plannig application suggests it is part of the redevelopment. 6,200 houses, 12,000sqm retail etc

nsdev

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
just been reading up on those plans......

lets hope the housing isn't like all the other rabbit warrens that they've built around rugby, horrible places

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
I think they still use A and C in some way they just dont need the land around there many more... Maybe redevelopment will open the site up a bit for use to take a closer look.

Urban parrot

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there, I was just posting my explore round Rugby Radio Station 'B' Building and came across an website saying that there is a planning application out for that whole area and they want to make 'C' Building, across the road, a feature. When we went it looked like it might still be in use but the appearance made it look derelict and if there is planning permission being sought I would have thought it was closed and available for explores. Anyone know for sure if this is abandoned or not?? CCTV at the main gate and lack of time meant we didn't check it out but I would be interested in having a look if possible, before it disappears…
Ta
Anyone know if that’s there or if it’s besn knocked down by now?