real time web analytics
Report - - Runwell Hospital December 2010 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Runwell Hospital December 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Right after a late night doing a revisit to a local underground section i was up at six am awaiting obs to arrive, who bless him brought me some liquid refreshment to get me going!We Then picked Knox up and set out for runwell.The place is huge..entrance thx too professor fink for some useful info was tricky as im not that clever at fences ..cheers dr knox for the leg up your a star matey..security must have been asleep as no sign of them anywhere even when we stood behind their hut so a relaxed explore was had..first place we got into was the laundry room and then the boiler room and what a room shame we couldn't find way up to the roof for some shots to show scale of how big this place actually is...

Runwell Hospital was operated by South Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust until its final closure on 23 April 2010. From February 2008 until its closure, Runwell Hospital provided solely forensic mental health services in line with the trusts re-provision programme

Full history and there's lots of it can be found here
Runwell Hospital - Wikipedia

Right on with some pics..
DSC02456.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

DSC02461.jpg

Flakey Paint

DSC02479.jpg

DSC02520.jpg

DSC02539.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

DSC02556.jpg

Reception

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

DSC02586.jpg

The pics i could go on with ive hundreds the place is clean yes and stripped but it wasnt a local one so for me it was great..thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator: