Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Salston Manor near Ottery St Mary | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Salston Manor near Ottery St Mary

legoman

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there,

Having been HERE before when it was in use I was surprised to find out that it has been closed. Not sure of the plans for it's future but someone has been there, all-be-it done some crazy stuff to the images... HERE

It's only abut 2 miles from Ottery Switch Gear HERE and a location HERE This also has the Tumbling wear with culverts!

If I had the time I'd go look but alas I am forever busy, hence putting it here in case others want to check it out!

Derphouse

"fella"
28DL Full Member
The links didnt work properly for me but that might me because I'm on a phone,

Looks a big old place, googled it and found some shocking HDR pictures of the Interior
Looks pretty trashed but if someone's that way might be worth a quick peek, because my retinas did get a bit burnt and maybe it's not as trashed as it looks

It is however

Cocking miles away

scallywag

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey Man I am the guy who did the Ottermill Report you have linked to.

I live locally in that area and so me and a friend went to Salston for a look about 2 months ago. We spent ages looking for an entrance and didn't find one, and were eventually caught by a local, who told us the landowner was on his way and that we needed to 'run away'. Would love to see it though!