real time web analytics
Video Report - - Sandford Mill Chemical Plant -Chelmsford, Essex- August 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - Sandford Mill Chemical Plant -Chelmsford, Essex- August 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Stealth-N-Snap

28DL Member
28DL Member
So this is my first post on the forums and first proper outing, I have to say I really enjoyed myself I used a GoPro Hero 3+ Silver Edition for my footage and tried to capture a dark ominous industrial feel. Admittedly YouTube killed off the quality a bit.

Constructed in 1956 and abandoned in 1984 Sandford Mill has lay dormant, it used to be used to filter and clean water for Chelmsford but was shut down when operations moved down to Langford.

The site was a lot bigger than I expected but was very interesting all the old machinery left inside just by moving some items inside you could see how long things has been left there. I have a love for old news articles and papers hence why im picked scraps up when I notice them.

The biggest shock of the trip was we found a corridor full of animal corpses rabbits and squirrels they had been decapitated and left to rot, the way we got in no animal could of so we were unsure what had killed all the animals it made us a little uneasy but was interesting to say nothing.

Excuse the absence of photos but I was focused on recording footage my friend was dealing with pictures.

Thanks for the view

-Stealth-N-Snap