Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Sansome Walk Swimming pool Worcester | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Sansome Walk Swimming pool Worcester

Dingir

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Today's Headline in the local newspaper regarding the abandoned swimming pool on Sansome walk in Worcester city centre

"Worcester City Council gets £750k to demolish Sansome Walk pool for housing"
It looks like this site wont be around for much longer, I haven't seen any reports of explorers getting in there either. From experience the site is patrolled by security regularly and has signage posted everywhere that 24 hour CCTV is in operation, as to the truth behind that still remains a mystery to me.
On the other hand I have heard that the place is used as a squat for the homeless around the town and have spoken to a colleague I worked with who stated she has been inside while the place has been awaiting demolition.

Might be worth a look before its gone.

Denning

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Today's Headline in the local newspaper regarding the abandoned swimming pool on Sansome walk in Worcester city centre

"Worcester City Council gets £750k to demolish Sansome Walk pool for housing"
It looks like this site wont be around for much longer, I haven't seen any reports of explorers getting in there either. From experience the site is patrolled by security regularly and has signage posted everywhere that 24 hour CCTV is in operation, as to the truth behind that still remains a mystery to me.
On the other hand I have heard that the place is used as a squat for the homeless around the town and have spoken to a colleague I worked with who stated she has been inside while the place has been awaiting demolition.

Might be worth a look before its gone.
I too saw this on the local news website this morning and too was thinking about checking it out! I had a couple of mates which were lifeguards at the pool and swam in there as well.

AlexPerkins

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Tried this about 6 months ago completely sealed I wonder if anything has been opened up, would definitely be worth and explore

Dingir

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah it's worth getting some recon in before anything else, I've heard security is pretty tight, the cameras still work and with the police station round the corner it wouldn't take them long to show up either