Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Sawyers Lake, Northfleet | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Sawyers Lake, Northfleet

ultimateninjaworrier

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So scrolling through google maps today, this structure caught my eye:

Now I'm not too au fait with north Kent, but one assumes this was some sort of quarry structure. Sifting machine house maybe? Anywho, its at the bottom of a steep precipice and looks like the only access is a defunct track leading from the A226. Research informs me that the lake was used for fishing ( there's a rough car park and fishing swims along the track) which has very recently been stopped due to pending development, with a hench looking arts centre proposed for this very spot.

Before I recon-nuisance it myself, does anyone local know what this actually is?

Gaggle of gays

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So scrolling through google maps today, this structure caught my eye:

Now I'm not too au fait with north Kent, but one assumes this was some sort of quarry structure. Sifting machine house maybe? Anywho, its at the bottom of a steep precipice and looks like the only access is a defunct track leading from the A226. Research informs me that the lake was used for fishing ( there's a rough car park and fishing swims along the track) which has very recently been stopped due to pending development, with a hench looking arts centre proposed for this very spot.

Before I recon-nuisance it myself, does anyone local know what this actually is?
Ive wondered that myself im sure i herd a rumor year's ago about a sunken train/waggons in the lake but never found anything to back it up