Web
Analytics
Saying hello from Hertfordshire! (Complete Newbie) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Saying hello from Hertfordshire! (Complete Newbie)

tc17aad

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone! I've been heavily intruiged by the concept of urbex for a few years now, but never really decided to try it out. However, with the uni holidays approaching, I am eager to give it a go! I have never explored anywhere before and understand exact locations can't be given, having read the new members thread, but would love a few rough ideas of places to go- specifically around St Albans and Hatfield/Welwyn if possible, but can be further afield!

I would love to start off with this hobby due to my passion for documenting and photography. It links the two hobbies perfectly and I am excited to begin!

I recently tried the Abandoned Library in Hatfield as a start as it is nearby- however when I approached there was a van there with the back open with security guards and dogs- so I decided it probably wasn't the best idea at that point. Maybe wasn't the best idea for someone just starting off!

I would love any tips, tricks, or warnings about the hobby and I look forward to interacting with you all!

Thank you!

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Welcome along, this may help you starting off :thumb