Web
Analytics
Report - - Scaffolding & Crane, Edinburgh, November 2011 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Scaffolding & Crane, Edinburgh, November 2011

Momentum

Away
28DL Full Member
Visited with chiroptera and Teapot

We'd been eyeing up a couple of sites for a while before finally getting round to doing them. Things went fairly smoothly, which was nice after our rather anticlimactic trip to Aberdeen.

[1] We started with some scaffolding with a nice view over a construction site, which was to be our ultimate destination.
q98qy.jpg

[2] The site was a little brightly illuminated for my taste, I prefer having some shadows to lurk in.
xOYyZ.jpg

[3] Obligatory castle shot:
6aAje.jpg

[4] My usual strategy for pictures, when in doubt do a bit of meta-photography.
YUzZj.jpg

[5]
qFgnQ.jpg

[6] We rounded off the night by climbing the crane on the right.
MR5TS.jpg

[7]
tuldm.jpg

[8] After a little light infiltration, we made our way to the foot of the crane:
4DIEc.jpg

[9] Getting onto the jib proved rather simple.
3PYmh.jpg

[10]
lH9HL.jpg

[11] We picked a nice still night, so it was very pleasant up there.
jsDNU.jpg

[12]
fBOYX.jpg

[13]
IY2Ki.jpg

Thanks for looking. Keep an eye out for pictures from chiroptera and Teapot, there are some rather nice ones =)

chiroptera

28DL Full Member
Couple of my pictures:

[1] Scaffolding
01.gif

[2] Offices
03.gif

[3] On the roof :)
04.gif

[4] Yay, cranes
05.gif

[5] Edinburgh Castle