real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - "Scaling new heights for a cheap thrill" Scotsman 16:11:09 | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News "Scaling new heights for a cheap thrill" Scotsman 16:11:09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

siologen

I Go Where The Drains Are
Regular User
Lol. Im glad they reported on it almost exactly a year after i did it. Ive proved a point, while being the *very* point... doh.
I like the way the journo typed 'Edinburgh' into the search function on 28 Days Later ;P

Last edited:

Artypie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
To paraphrase Jonesy from Dad's Army "They don't like em up it, mr Mainwaring"

D

dickyhart

the scotsman, one of the worst newspapers around, read by poncy folk from trendy bits in edinburgh!!

C

cat_bones

Fair play to quote 22 "Ivan Hackingtackle" who displayed the usual local-rag-reader mentality on his first post and then actually decided to look at the site and realised how wrong he was!

LittleMike

Do. Find. Drains.
28DL Full Member
"I do lots of urban exploring in my spare time. I think it's absolutely disgusting."

Can't stop laughing

Brick_Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ZOMG, where can I start with that article, the gril who wrote it is borderline haught, but thats all thats going for it.

everything else is of the most pure fail.

1) scaling new heights, erm, not new, 100yrs old, and not that heigh, and people have done it before, and they'll do it again, mmmm k.
2) cheap thrill, uhhhhE, is not cheap, costs me thousands, thousands more than I can afford, but I pay for it with the penny's I get left over after the monthly taxfuck.
3) I want angry shouting korean gentlemens babies, though I beleive Silo is too old for me, and how they can describe him as a youngster is beyond me, unless the author herself is 97?? I feel old.

and that concludes my brick analysis of said article :p

mrjonesybop

Derp?
28DL Full Member
The website urges urban explorers to take nothing but photographs and be careful not to damage property or leave graffiti.

Can you leave Graffiti by accident? :crazy

"Be careful not to leave Graffiti..."

Capn_Polyester

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm totally miffed, I put up that report about the odeon and the man with the beard who is mentioned in Camo is NOT me, I can't grow such manly stubble

Ad34

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
lol! Its not breaking in, unless you break an entry, which i'm sure none of us do.

its the security's problem for leaving the windows open/un-boarded. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.