Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Scandinavian Hotel & Europleasure International, Liverpool | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Scandinavian Hotel & Europleasure International, Liverpool

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Ahh bugger, I have to say the rough locations going by the pics don't seem to lend themselves too well to access:(

GAJ

Mr Muscle
Regular User
If you did get in to the hotel, I dread to think who'd be chasing you out if it went wrong. Navigating the taxi queue would be bad enough.

Crayfish

28DL Member
28DL Member
New to this board, just thought I'd contribute on this. Some parkour exploration got us into the Europleasure building (it's not that well sealed above ground level). Here are some photographs http://crayfish.zenfolio.com/p766189286.

This was a completely spontaneous excursion, I only had my phone camera unfortunately, but there are some great views from the roof and hopefully you can get an idea of that at least! You would need fairly decent climbing skills to gain access though.

Floors etc. inside seemed 99% structurally sound. Window frames and things also seemed solid enough for climbing. Nice building actually, shame it's not used.

Last edited:

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Here are some photographs

"This content is currently unavailable"

Facebookfail mate.

If you want to share pics have a read of the FAQs - you need to put them on a proper picture hosting site (forget facefail) and post pictures, not links. :rolleyes:

Crayfish

28DL Member
28DL Member
Not sure! We only went as low as the ground floor... instinctively homed to the roof for most of the time we were there ;) Great panoramic city view, might go back with a better camera some time. Careful as the largest elevated roof section is only plastic, best to avoid walking on the middle of that.

Last edited:

georgie

He Never Even Got There
28DL Full Member
Not sure! We only went as low as the ground floor... instinctively homed to the roof for most of the time we were there ;) Great panoramic city view, might go back with a better camera some time. Careful as the largest elevated roof section is only plastic, best to avoid walking on the middle of that.

We got in [REMOVED - FFS]

Okay no probs I'll edit the first post to add pictures some time this week :)
it reminds me of garnetts in warringtom thats all

3 levels and a basement with long concrete fall out shelters

just wondering could this place have the same or similar things under it