real time web analytics
Report - - Scott house, west park Epsom 22/4/2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Scott house, west park Epsom 22/4/2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Traceyalex2

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Location -
Scott house, west park Epsom Surrey.

So I have been here many times before. West park is only a few minutes away from me so I absolutely love going there.
I wish I was into urbexing a couple of years ago as I never got to see her in all her glory!

Today was the first time I was able to get into the building, there was one window that wasn't boarded up.

It was very dark, wet and smelly inside but it was totally worth the visit.

I'm afraid the pictures aren't great as it was so dark but I hope you enjoy them.

Definitely worth a look if your in the area
IMG_6390.JPG
IMG_6391.JPG
IMG_6393.JPG
IMG_6394.JPG
IMG_6395.JPG
IMG_6396.JPG
IMG_6397.JPG
IMG_6398.JPG
IMG_6399.JPG
IMG_6401.JPG
IMG_6403.JPG
IMG_6404.JPG
IMG_6405.JPG
IMG_6406.JPG
IMG_6407.JPG
IMG_6408.JPG
IMG_6409.JPG
IMG_6411.JPG
IMG_6413.JPG
IMG_6414.JPG
IMG_6415.JPG
IMG_6416.JPG
IMG_6417.JPG
IMG_6419.JPG
IMG_6422.JPG

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Looks an interesting mooch. Some nice things there to photograph. Just a tiny tip, can you put a month and year in your titles please, its so the community know when it was done and any further posts will show its decline. :D

alpha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good report! Glad to see you found it ok, it’s not a bad mooch considering Surrey doesn’t have all that much to offer.

Traceyalex2

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good report! Glad to see you found it ok, it’s not a bad mooch considering Surrey doesn’t have all that much to offer.
ah yeah thanks for the info, funny thing is when I got there I realised it's the same building I tried to get into before, It's always boarded up so until yesterday i hadn't managed to get in!

alpha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bollocks....there is loads of stuff in Surry keeping members here constantly busy.

Well I guess it depends on what interests you, we have plenty of smaller sites which generally tend to be residential sites which I personally find pretty boring or the occasional stripped office block.

The land here is worth so much stuff tends to be demolished very quickly.

Basically we don’t really have any epic explores compared to what you can get further north or south...

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Well I guess it depends on what interests you, we have plenty of smaller sites which generally tend to be residential sites which I personally find pretty boring or the occasional stripped office block.

The land here is worth so much stuff tends to be demolished very quickly.

Basically we don’t really have any epic explores compared to what you can get further north or south...

Again this is complete nonsense. I've explored as much in Surry as I have anywhere else in the UK if not more so. Id suggest you look around online at local history sites and you will be amazed what you find, or speak to some local members,
Off the top of my head I know there are Victorian drain tunnels, military bunkers, multiple Deep level air raid tunnels, disused hospital, derelict manor houses, industrial sites such as disused factories....then you got on to the massive amount of mines and quarries that are riddled throughout Surry. That's enough to keep any explorer busy especially as many of the sites round there seem pretty well secured and guarded meaning some effort is needed for the reward!! :thumb

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
Nice one, I had a little scout round here a while back but it was all boarded up. I didn't expect it to have so much left inside of it, looks like its worth a little look.

Traceyalex2

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one, I had a little scout round here a while back but it was all boarded up. I didn't expect it to have so much left inside of it, looks like its worth a little look.
yeah I'd been before and couldn't get in, glad I went back as I thought it was worth it

Who has read this thread (Total: 142) View details