real time web analytics
Information - - Scott House, West Park Hospital, Epsom - Jan 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Scott House, West Park Hospital, Epsom - Jan 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

alpha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not really worthy of a report (Its small, soggy and pitch black inside so my pictures were taken handheld with built in flash so are truly awful) but Scott House is still standing nestled in the new housing estate that was once the famous West Park, from what I can work out it housed the physiotherapy dept. and alcohol clinic.

Could be an ok mooch if your in the area looking at other stuff, still has a bit of hospital paraphenalia left including some interesting wheelchairs, promise I didn't give one a go :rolleyes:

Here are a few pictures, thought it was worth mentioning as the last report was 2014 although it looked far better then!

baKocJA.jpg

tqjgkCk.jpg

13Gnyva.jpg

kuKhrGY.jpg

lU5waZN.jpg

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
its not standing anymore tho its demolished after the fire i think.

Traceyalex2

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not really worthy of a report (Its small, soggy and pitch black inside so my pictures were taken handheld with built in flash so are truly awful) but Scott House is still standing nestled in the new housing estate that was once the famous West Park, from what I can work out it housed the physiotherapy dept. and alcohol clinic.

Could be an ok mooch if your in the area looking at other stuff, still has a bit of hospital paraphenalia left including some interesting wheelchairs, promise I didn't give one a go :rolleyes:

Here are a few pictures, thought it was worth mentioning as the last report was 2014 although it looked far better then!

baKocJA.jpg

tqjgkCk.jpg

13Gnyva.jpg

kuKhrGY.jpg

lU5waZN.jpg
Great pictures, how easy is it to find amongst the houses? Thanks

alpha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It’s the only abandoned part in the housing estate, sticks out like a sore thumb on google earth aswell.