Web
Analytics
Report - - Scouts chapel Machynlleth Wales April 2017 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Scouts chapel Machynlleth Wales April 2017

Lavino

28ÐŁ ƦEGUŁλƦ U$EƦ
Regular User
This is another one from our Wales tour. This was in a very secluded place and a nice little chapel.this one is totally untouched. It even has power to turn the lights on.nothing I can find on this. I haven't seen any previous reports from here either. Visited with @Dangle_Angle and @GK_WAX and non member dylan..here's a couple of photos I took...

IMG_3466_zpscgioxc5v.jpg

IMG_3465_zpsw6fvnzkf.jpg

IMG_3464_zpsmurxwtfe.jpg

IMG_3471_zpsduvqntwh.jpg

IMG_3470_zpsaw3hs7at.jpg

IMG_3469_zpsyrtiuhju.jpg

IMG_3468_zpsy9x27fol.jpg

IMG_3467_zpsatxqcogs.jpg