real time web analytics
Report - - Seaton heights 23/8/2018 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Seaton heights 23/8/2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

softhammerstudios

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
we went to seaton heights on the 23/8/1018 Its getting worse each trip we take. we could see signs of fire in there and windows that were not smashed before smashed. its getting really sad as theres still plenty of history in this building. there were also some bad smells coming from the main building lucky we had masks on. if anyone goes be careful of the main road and the smells and glass

he;ll.jpg

jake drink.jpg

jake sit.jpg

jake urbex-1.jpg

walk.jpg

walk-2.jpg

walk-3.jpg

walk-4.jpg

walk-5.jpg

walk-6.jpg

walk-7.jpg

walk-8.jpg

View attachment 776544

walk-11.jpg

walk-12.jpg

walk-13.jpg

walk-14.jpg

walk-15.jpg

walk-17.jpg

walk-18.jpg

walk-19.jpg

walk-20.jpg

walk-21.jpg

walk-25.jpg

walk-26.jpg

walk-27.jpg

walk-28.jpg

walk-29.jpg

walk-30.jpg

walk-41.jpg

Adzitude

Lost_Property_Devon
28DL Full Member
Has anyone found out what the small tubes are all over the gym, slipped on them a few times

Unknown_Territory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I had absolutely no idea what they were when I explored 4 years back. Went past the place today without going in. Was tempted to go and explore again but after seeing the latest reports I don’t think I’ll bother.

Unknown_Territory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's fair to say they don't get much easier, yes! I've been reading up on other reports from 2008 on derelick places forums. It mentions WW2 shelters and an outside swimming pool. I didn't see these. Surely I couldn't have missed them?!?

It's an easy explore isn't it, if even you're not totally in the mood

Adzitude

Lost_Property_Devon
28DL Full Member
It's fair to say they don't get much easier, yes! I've been reading up on other reports from 2008 on derelick places forums. It mentions WW2 shelters and an outside swimming pool. I didn't see these. Surely I couldn't have missed them?!?
Ahhh the swimming pool! We searched and searched. No sign. It's even in the film I found that was filmed there. It's either very overgrown or filled in!

softhammerstudios

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
swimming pool is overgrown just infront of the main building with the railing and ww2 shelter are along the path on your right as you go in from main road