real time web analytics
Report - - Reigate hill battle HQ - Surrey - May 2021 ( Picture heavy ) | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Reigate hill battle HQ - Surrey - May 2021 ( Picture heavy )

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rainey

Hilariously under-equipped since 1999.
28DL Full Member
I don’t know if has been sealed or not ! Haven’t heard anything since Sunday about it

Might just go and find out. Sometimes people say places are sealed when they aren't. A week is a while to seal a bunker up though, I've seen how fast they can get buried.

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
Might just go and find out. Sometimes people say places are sealed when they aren't. A week is a while to seal a bunker up though, I've seen how fast they can get buried.
Yh I know pekole just say things , but I was told this by different explores who all went same day it weather land owner done it or not., also prob depends what way. People went , if your in the area depend what your like exploring there a few other things

Rainey

Hilariously under-equipped since 1999.
28DL Full Member
Yh I know pekole just say things , but I was told this by different explores who all went same day it weather land owner done it or not., also prob depends what way. People went , if your in the area depend what your like exploring there a few other things

I'm pretty far away from this place. Hopefully some intel comes in and I can find out whether it's still worth going or not.
If the landowner has just gone and dumped a bunch of shit in the entry point, that's a fat nope.

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
I'm pretty far away from this place. Hopefully some intel comes in and I can find out whether it's still worth going or not.
If the landowner has just gone and dumped a bunch of shit in the entry point, that's a fat nope.

it was well hidden and covered anyways ,but it had a very high volume of explores since March time , someone who msg me on fb about it showed me how to find it and where to go. A website that shows all tunnels and stuff of the area !

D

Deleted member 133898

TEL_1206-02.jpeg

Lots of great features, awesome place for a few pics

Who has read this thread (Total: 417) View details