Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Secret map of britain? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Secret map of britain?

Buildinghacker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, i came across this on a urban exploration you tube channel its a channel 4 Documentray about a secret map of britain its quite intresting, so i was wandering do any other urbexer's have a secret map of all there UE's ?
oh and it was made b4 2004 so when they get to the burlington bunker bit the reason she said there is no bunker is because the bunker had not been decomissioned by then.

Here is the link to the vid check it out ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11jc4l3ktsQ :thumb

Buildinghacker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
as i said b4 they where not aloud to say its there as it was still active so thats why she denied its existence but in 2004 in was decomisioned and now they admit to it being there. I think its still for sale only 4 million quid :banghead i just wander where the goverments bunker is now ?

Buildinghacker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That was a stupid question :crazy if its active lol but surley the gov have a top secret one that know one knows about apart from them? If peeps know where this bunker is surley its at risk of nuke?

toby

Armchair warrior
28DL Full Member

GAJ

Mr Muscle
Regular User
It's called Pindar and is indeed deep under whitehall, google it and you may find some, quite uninspiring, images.