real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - Secret nuclear bunker kelvdon hatch | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) Secret nuclear bunker kelvdon hatch

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Chenelle sean

CS.TV can find us on Twitter Instagram and snap:)
28DL Full Member
Hi guys today we went to the secret nuclear bunker in kelvdon hatch I haven't actually ever been in here before today and it was very interesting here are some pics we took while there :)

The Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker at Kelvedon Hatch, in the Borough of Brentwood in the English county of Essex, is a large underground bunker maintained during the Cold War as a potential regional government headquarters. Since being decommissioned in 1992, the bunker has been open to the public as a tourist attraction, with a museum focusing on its Cold War history

Radio room

Last edited:

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
This place was weird, incredibly strict and strange rules, you MUST listen to the voice guide and not skip anything

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Ive been here just with 4 others on our own, no tour. Owner was a friend of our little group and let us in. Nice wander. He even let us help ourselves to the cafe and leave money on trust. He can see everywhere here from his own house a little distance away.

Anyway nice to see it again its been a few years :thumb

mockney reject

Staff member
Ive been here just with 4 others on our own, no tour. Owner was a friend of our little group and let us in. Nice wander. He even let us help ourselves to the cafe and leave money on trust. He can see everywhere here from his own house a little distance away.

Anyway nice to see it again its been a few years :thumb

That’s how the cafe there always works.

It’s a great place I visit a few times a year with my kids

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
That’s how the cafe there always works.

It’s a great place I visit a few times a year with my kids

Yep it does, I didn't make myself very clear, we were allowed to have tea, coffee, no charge. But only if we had a bag of crisps we could leave money, our choice, no charge for being there either. Ive never done the tour.

Who has read this thread (Total: 296) View details