Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - secret pub under shopping centre-Leicestershire | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - secret pub under shopping centre-Leicestershire

Six

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've read about this a few times now over the last couple of years but I think the only access is inside the building on top?

Though they would have needed to get the beer down there so maybe there is a "cellar" entrance somewhere.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
this has been posted before, and yes the only access noted was a utility cover within the building, someone did attach a picture which showed it to be in rather a public spot under the watchful eye of cctv.

It’s never stopped anyone before, and I’m surprised nobody local has been in ?

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
Regular User
I've looked, and yeah the manhole is right at the bottom of the main stairs up to the car psrk.... Defo covered by cctv

UrbanPrincess

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yep. It’s still there but no longer accessible. The only access is now a hole in the floor covered by cctv at the bottom of a stairway and lifts leading to the car parks. There used to be access from the outside which is now a flower shop. Would love to visit as it’s very local to me but yet to find a way in with out being spotted.