real time web analytics
Report - - Secret Stockport - Mersey Paradise | Noteworthy Reports | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Secret Stockport - Mersey Paradise

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
Ive only seen it a couple of times, both by banks of a river. The leaves are like clover leaves but much 'plumper' and bunched very densely in a carpet like fashion spread over the surface. The texture of the leaf is like a cats tongue.

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
Ive only seen it a couple of times, both by banks of a river. The leaves are like clover leaves but much 'plumper' and bunched very densely in a carpet like fashion spread over the surface. The texture of the leaf is like a cats tongue.

...and they sting for days, but I don't like to moan. ;)

Last edited:

Markdas

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Working my way through the forums and all the great work you guys have done over the years.....this one is amazing and although a few years ago now I just wanted to say thanks for the report because I learned such a lot from it.......most of all that you guys did all that on your doorstep when I always seem to be planning to go here or there. You did this on a budget (although you have decent equipment obviously) and a huge portion of courage and daring and skill.

PS....I think the Lara Croft pose is a good stamp on your photos!

Cheers

ScopingSeal

28DL Member
28DL Member
I often read though the reports (lurking) but reading this made me finally register. I used to paddle around this area in a canoe and often wondered what lay up the various tunnels and outfalls. This was a very interesting read and valuable record. Nice!

Who has read this thread (Total: 679) View details