real time web analytics
Selling out or trashing which is worse? | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Selling out or trashing which is worse?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
It's actually quite funny watching all the exploring with YouTube numpties crying over it trying to work out how on earth it happened when it was those same people who plastered it all over their pages to begin with.

Its been very amusing pointing this out to them the last few days; for once they dont have a comeback. :thumb

jST

LLS.
Regular User
For once they have only themselves to point the finger at.

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 15.43.12.png

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
I did once bother to explain to some idiot goontuber who was whinging about the location being named on 28 that the report had been in NP for about 6 months and only moved to public a few days after it all got spunked on youtube/insta/facey...

He then accused me of being an elitist and hoarding locations...

Priceless :p :rolleyes: :wanker

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Saw this on FB. Guy posts pictures on multiple FB pages. Then either he speaks to the press or they nick the pics (this bit is unclear - he denies it) and the story gets splashed over The Daily Fail and The Sun. Place then gets trashed within a week. Guy then says it's terrible what's happened, not recognising that he's facilitated it. "But I didn't name the location".
webb7? By any chance?

jST

LLS.
Regular User
That guy for some reason sent me several facebook messages overnight that were all removed before I saw them in the morning... He then denied knowing anything about them.

I'm not sure what they were about as I'm not really active on the 28 fb group apart from occasionally posting some old shit.

Explorer2018

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went to this property today and sadly it had been trashed so bad! the Electric to the building still works, lights switch on. It looks as though someone is living in the loft conversion as that is untouched with a ready made bed. There is also a basement which i see none has explored. But its just a shame people have gone around ruining the place, the family photos that were up on the walls, the childrens cards etc... the spray paint on the walls was still fresh as you could really smell it! But also there is another house on the land that is occupied and they do come over and ask people to leave, i think since the article was posted theyve had so many people turning up destroying the place :( they deffinately left in a rush leaving lots of stuff behind, but every room was locked and has been broken down to gain access. Such a shame :(

Alexia3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Both are equally bad. I don't even understand why these idiots enjoy wrecking places and creating such chaos.

Who has read this thread (Total: 215) View details