real time web analytics
Report - - Selly Oak Hospital, Birmingham - June/November 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Selly Oak Hospital, Birmingham - June/November 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Right my lovvers - lets play nicely or the thread get closed. I've got a busy afternoon so I don't want to come back here and get all upset. K?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Will everyone please get over themselves. Just because it's posted on here doesn't mean that security will be any better or worse, or that access may or may not have changed.

Go there and find out i.e. explore rather than take the tourist failbus that it's becoming obvious a lot of you are accustomed to.

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It's a more enjoyable exploring experience when it's not just a walk in and you actually have to make a bit of an effort.

Nice report, it looks like a beautiful building.

knighthawk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I agree I am only 5ft 6 as female so getting into buildings never dull but that's half fun of exploring
Yes would be nice have door left wide open to walk straight in but that would mean every man and his dog would be going spoiling places and the fun would be taken out

iamsilverfox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Will everyone please get over themselves. Just because it's posted on here doesn't mean that security will be any better or worse, or that access may or may not have changed.

Go there and find out i.e. explore rather than take the tourist failbus that it's becoming obvious a lot of you are accustomed to.

:Not Worthy :Not Worthy :Not Worthy :Not Worthy :Not Worthy :Not Worthy

storminkate

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Selly Oak Hospital, Birmingham - June - November 2014

Great pics, I wouldn't fancy roaming these places on my own though

mattdonut

Like and subscribe
28DL Full Member
Re: Selly Oak Hospital, Birmingham - June - November 2014

Great pics, I wouldn't fancy roaming these places on my own though

why? while it has its own obvious pitfalls being on your own
the benefits make up for it you feel more alert, it can also be more stealthy as you wont have the mate with you who always manages to trip over anything lol