real time web analytics
Report - - Selly Oak Hospital, Birmingham - March 2017 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Selly Oak Hospital, Birmingham - March 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

princethorpe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is a similar building to the one at the now building site (student accomodation) of the old Coventry and Warwick hospital site on the junction of Bird st and the Stoney Stanton Road I was always told it was a Mortuary. Coventry one is grade 2 listed. Looking on Google map Cov one is smothered in scaffolding so looks as if it's being preserved

hoix

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is a similar building to the one at the now building site (student accomodation) of the old Coventry and Warwick hospital site on the junction of Bird st and the Stoney Stanton Road I was always told it was a Mortuary. Coventry one is grade 2 listed. Looking on Google map Cov one is smothered in scaffolding so looks as if it's being preserved

Coventry one is being turned into student apartments. The development is called Eden Square or something with Eden in. I sent the site but there wasn't much hospitally stuff left when I went in so didn't bother making a report.

Who has read this thread (Total: 285) View details