Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Service Graphics Warehouse (Edenbridge) - DEC 2017 | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Service Graphics Warehouse (Edenbridge) - DEC 2017

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
Visited with a few friends and after around an hour or looking around we worked a way in. Hopefully its still there for any of you to visit. We just built a makeshift platform with a few bits being used as a sort of ladder to get up to a first storey window. Pretty cool inside. Heavy vandalism with metal fairies taking almost anything, but still some cool equipment around. I didn't get any photos but its safe to visit. If you want some more info on access I'm happy to explain it.
Good luck!

UrbanFoxCub

Explore and love the adventure
Banned
Middle of edenbridge? near the car show room? if its the same place its nothing special just a warehouse

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
It's not in the middle, it's in the industrial estate and we got in there the other night, it's by far the biggest building in Edenbridge

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
If you can climb it's easy, if you want to meet up I can be down there in 5 mins so let me know when you go and I can show you the easy way in, it's gonna come down soon so the sooner you get there the better really!

UrbanFoxCub

Explore and love the adventure
Banned
Uhhh, kind of I guess
Yeah i know the place you mean. did that back in 2015. there is also another warehouse not far from the eden building the library place up the road near the car show rooms probably on the same estate tbh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AuntieKnickers Leads, Rumours and News... 0