real time web analytics
Report - - Service Warehousing (Radcliffe, Bury) May 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Service Warehousing (Radcliffe, Bury) May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Myths

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i saw the sign through the gates saying SERVICE WAREHOUSING and i was in north st radcliffe , and there was an abandoned building that looked like a church nearby @Myths

Ah right sounds like you may be at the right place. This place is literally over the road from massive fields. Let me know how you get on!

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ah right sounds like you may be at the right place. This place is literally over the road from massive fields. Let me know how you get on!
are the fields at the back of the warehouses ? i was at the front with houses across the road

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
checked out service warehousing in radcliffe north st and found this place that looks nowt like your service warehousing ! i think you have the name of your place wrong @Myths

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 83

Myths

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You could be right pal. My friend @chieftain has a report called 'The Ainsworth Mill' I think thats the correct place. I found some paperwork with 'Service Warehousing' inside and put two and two together. Hope this helps!