real time web analytics
Report - - Seven Pines (Bryan Forbes Mansion) Virginia Water April 2019 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Seven Pines (Bryan Forbes Mansion) Virginia Water April 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lewis Merrin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
the explorer

was shoocked how wonderful it was so untouched from vandalism and
the house was so big was in there for 2 hours and long corr doors and loads of books
i was so involved with the location with taken pictures and videos

history

Forbes was born as John Theobald Clarke on 22 July 1926 in Queen Mary's Hospital, Stratford, West Ham, Essex. His father was a salesman and Bryan attended West Ham Secondary School and Horncastle Grammar School after he was evacuated during the Second World War to Porthleven in Cornwall to the vicar Canon Edward

Nanette Newman, 79, speaks for the first time about the death of her husband, the writer and director Bryan Forbes Nanette Newman: I'm finally learning to live again marriage to Bryan the director and actor Bryan Forbes was one of the most famous and enduring in show business. Nanette has finally left the house she shared with her husband for six decades They married in 1955 and were still together at his death two years ago. Emma Katy Forbes is they daughter and is an English radio and television presenter

But the Nanette Newman says she has now battled through her toughest role: learning to live again. She has finally moved out of their first and only house in Surrey after 60 years, written a new book and is enjoying the re-release of one of her more controversial films, The Raging Moon, after 44 years. “I feared becoming like Miss Havisham,” she says, referring to the eccentric character from Great Expectations. “I was rattling around in this enormous house with thousands of books and a million memories, with an overgrown garden and the greenhouse falling down." Lionel Gamlin of the BBC took on Bryan as the host of Junior Brains Trust, and invented Clarke's pseudonym of Bryan Forbes Forbes trained as an actor at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art from age 17, but completed only three terms.

He completed four years of military service in the Intelligence Corps and Combined Forces Entertainment Unit, during which time he started to write short stories. After completing his military service in 1948, following British Equity rules, he was obliged to change his name to avoid confusion with actor John Clark. Forbes began to act, appearing on stage and playing numerous supporting roles in British films, in particular An Inspector Calls (1954) and The Colditz Story (1955). He published a short story collection in the early 1950s, which induced producer "Cubby" Broccoli to offer him screenwriting work on The Black Knight (1954). He received his first credit for Second World War film The Cockleshell Heroes (1955), while other early screenplays include I Was Monty's Double (1958),[2] and The League of Gentlemen (1959), his breakthrough. Directed by Basil Dearden, Forbes also starred. The film recounted a bank heist carried out by ex-army officers, and gained critical success, including his first BAFTA nomination.

i found out that the location is going to be demolished at some pont Planning Consultants have secured planning permission for a 35,000sqft contemporary house The site is on the main island of the Surrey. The stunning 8 acre multi level site contains a great many trees and 2 large lakes down on the lower tier. The proposed new house cantilevers tantalisingly over the edge giving the illusion of the building sitting within the tree canopies.

my video on this loaction

P1160551.JPG

P1160558.JPG

P1160567.JPG

P1160574.JPG

P1160581.JPG

P1160588.JPG

P1160595.JPG

P1160600.JPG

P1160606.JPG

P1160612.JPG

P1160621.JPG

P1160627.JPG

P1160637.JPG

P1160641.JPG

P1160671.JPG

P1160693.JPG

P1160697.JPG

P1160706.JPG

P1160707.JPG

P1160709.JPG

P1160717.JPG

P1160733.JPG

Lewis Merrin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
D
Thanks for the weird title i guess, see you're already getting shit about it so I'll just leave the hint...
dont really care because it’s my report at least it’s I named it a real place and where it is and when I visited the place so don’t really care what people say bye

Lewis Merrin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve just changed the thread title in line with the others :thumb

I don’t find it appropriate that people can change the titles of reports. While I appreciate that this location has already been exposed on here, I don’t think it should be down to the admins or mods to dictate what someone calls a place. If someone knows the location then good on them but why expose somewhere further especially when it’s recently been hit up by vandals. Is there anything else you can do without my permission that I should be aware of?

I have got a reputation that I don't give out locations or name out locations that's why are you Pseudo names on most of my locations if the location has been demolished I will use the real name as people can't go there and damage it anymore also with aka the Potters house people name the location in a complet different town than it was supposed to be in
What has happened with the urban exploring community with people not giving out names of the location and giving out little clues of where the location is so really this whole website is giving people locations on a plate for free

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don’t find it appropriate that people can change the titles of reports. While I appreciate that this location has already been exposed on here, I don’t think it should be down to the admins or mods to dictate what someone calls a place. If someone knows the location then good on them but why expose somewhere further especially when it’s recently been hit up by vandals. Is there anything else you can do without my permission that I should be aware of?

I have got a reputation that I don't give out locations or name out locations that's why are you Pseudo names on most of my locations if the location has been demolished I will use the real name as people can't go there and damage it anymore also with aka the Potters house people name the location in a complet different town than it was supposed to be in
What has happened with the urban exploring community with people not giving out names of the location and giving out little clues of where the location is so really this whole website is giving people locations on a plate for free
Lewis mate, it’s the forums rules, honestly if you can’t obey them then don’t post on here, it will only get you shot in the foot again as we all have to follow them. This is 28dayslater, surely by now you can see people don’t agree with what you are doing and if the admins want to change your report then can because they own the page. I’m just giving you advice before you get banned or even worse, hated on..again. So if you want to be on this page then follow the rules like the rest of us.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Are you for real ? There have been 3 other reports on here at the same time, all named, it's how we do things here.

I'm not getting into a debate about protecting locations, certainly not something like this that has already been named publicly, what are you hoping to gain ?

You mentioned vandals etc, how do you think access to these types of places often become available in the first place! :rolleyes:

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
From being the first person ever to go here, I've practically witnessed the evolution of this place. My way of getting in was by fault of the security, both front door padlocks were left on the correct code. Next time i visited one of the round windows was broken allowing a climb in. No damage (yet) although on the way out two guys who found the place from Instagram broke the door open right in front of us. This was months ago, since the whole place has been raped top to bottom. Its a shithole, and i can't help but feel responsible. Regardless its got to the point you can argue locations shouldn't be given out but it really isn't worth the effort, once the location is out especially to places like Facebook and Instagram thats it, case & point can be said for so many other places.
Just off the top of my head i can think of 5 places i haven't revealed to anyone yet, that's what keeps places from getting trashed. If you ever get somewhere n-one else knows, don't tell anyone if you don't want it known. Titling a place what you want makes the site inconsistent to say the least, admins (especially ojay) follow practically every ability on this site, not to say the least a permanent ban which does happen to people.

Who has read this thread (Total: 440) View details