real time web analytics
Report - - Seven Pines (Bryan Forbes Mansion) Virginia Water April 2019 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Seven Pines (Bryan Forbes Mansion) Virginia Water April 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I've just read that this place has been sold on. Is access still available or not worth the attempt?

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
So I've just read that this place has been sold on. Is access still available or not worth the attempt?
I went less than a week ago, yes the front door can be pulled open. Kids have ruined the place but there's still stuff to see

WightKnight

28DL Member
28DL Member
Shocking what some people have done to it. Then we wonder why Urban Explorers get a bad rep. Why the fuck trash a place like this?

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I don’t find it appropriate that people can change the titles of reports. While I appreciate that this location has already been exposed on here, I don’t think it should be down to the admins or mods to dictate what someone calls a place. If someone knows the location then good on them but why expose somewhere further especially when it’s recently been hit up by vandals. Is there anything else you can do without my permission that I should be aware of?

I have got a reputation that I don't give out locations or name out locations that's why are you Pseudo names on most of my locations if the location has been demolished I will use the real name as people can't go there and damage it anymore also with aka the Potters house people name the location in a complet different town than it was supposed to be in
What has happened with the urban exploring community with people not giving out names of the location and giving out little clues of where the location is so really this whole website is giving people locations on a plate for free
its all in the rules, name locations correctly , give locations a proper title. if you dont like the rules or dont find it "appropriate" that admins and mods, well moderate and uphold these long standing rules, then why dont you take your social media links, your youtube videos and piss off

Who has read this thread (Total: 441) View details