Web
Analytics
Report - - Seven Pines - Virginia Water - April 2019 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Seven Pines - Virginia Water - April 2019

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
The last thing i was expecting to hear is the former home of bryan forbes!
I went today before Bodens Ride House, hid upstairs for a bit after seeing someone walking down the driveway from upstairs, two guys in their 20s smoking weed parked right outside and took pliers to the door padlocks, almost screamed when they immediately saw me :D

Eddiek

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I love the staircase, it looks fabulous, especially with the woman in the middle of it. The light shining through from the window at the top sets it off.

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
So I’ve heard today that the light hanging down the spiral staircase has been removed, the glass shades left and just the brass fitting taken and also graffiti inside, from what I can gather it’s been within the past 24hrs, I’m guessing it wouldn’t be contractors more than likely pikeys or assholes.

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I’ve heard today that the light hanging down the spiral staircase has been removed, the glass shades left and just the brass fitting taken and also graffiti inside, from what I can gather it’s been within the past 24hrs, I’m guessing it wouldn’t be contractors more than likely pikeys or assholes.
What cunts

Rachyt

28DL Full Member
Nah I wouldn’t do that, I’d just beat the shit outta them and make them hang the light back up there again
I just don’t get why they gotta do it, I know the place is being demolished soon but it’s the principle, gets people saying we are to blame for posting pics and names etc

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
Wasn't going to mention it but I think I know why. The other day I revisited with my sister right before bodens ride house.
As we were getting to the end my sister saw two guys walking down the drive. Full tracksuits, smoking weed. We his in the circle window room downstairs right by the door, and after a sharp bang we got up and headed towards them.
Pair of pliers in one hand, joint in the other, both padlocks on the floor. Scared him shitless yet let him in, we quickly left, passing his chavvy Audi parked right outside the gate on the way out. Not saying it was them, but it probably was. I have GoPro footage too, had it for personal safety.

Rachyt

28DL Full Member
Wasn't going to mention it but I think I know why. The other day I revisited with my sister right before bodens ride house.
As we were getting to the end my sister saw two guys walking down the drive. Full tracksuits, smoking weed. We his in the circle window room downstairs right by the door, and after a sharp bang we got up and headed towards them.
Pair of pliers in one hand, joint in the other, both padlocks on the floor. Scared him shitless yet let him in, we quickly left, passing his chavvy Audi parked right outside the gate on the way out. Not saying it was them, but it probably was. I have GoPro footage too, had it for personal safety.
I think I have to agree with you on that one, definitely not explorers as obviously planned on breaking in plus had car parked right outside, two big no no’s if your a genuine urbex, no other reason for them to be there. I’d bet money on the fact that’s who did it :mad:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Oh ffs, really. Why, just why. So angry when these places get targeted . I do feel the same as above, I know we aren't meant to be there, but we leave nothing but footprints and only take photos :mad: