Web
Analytics
Report - - Seven Pines - Virginia Water - April 2019 | Residential Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Seven Pines - Virginia Water - April 2019

Rachyt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh ffs, really. Why, just why. So angry when these places get targeted . I do feel the same as above, I know we aren't meant to be there, but we leave nothing but footprints and only take photos :mad:
Exactly, us genuine explorers just want to admire and have a nose, take pics and leave quietly with nothing disturbed. Just the minority of assholes who ruin it.
We did Silverlands today in daylight and there were goontubers there, recognises them as a group I cannot stand, didn’t even acknowledge them.

Rachyt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ffs what idiots would actually take the time to steal it..
Local pikeys after brass I reckon!
So many places are getting trashed now, one place only a handful of people had been to when we went, then I saw it posted on YouTube by some goons and now it’s all graffiti and trashed. Pisses me right off

Rachyt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Your probably see it on ebay, advertised as a piece of Nanette Newmans house, could sell I suppose. Prince Phillips accident bits were collected and sold for around 167,000 on ebay an American buyer
Wouldn’t surprise me at all!! Some people would do anything for a bit of cash, it’s the graffiti on beautiful places that bugs me, I mean I can appreciate a decent bit on a wall banksy style but 6ft cocks spray painted with “we woz ere” is just bollocks :mad:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Wouldn’t surprise me at all!! Some people would do anything for a bit of cash, it’s the graffiti on beautiful places that bugs me, I mean I can appreciate a decent bit on a wall banksy style but 6ft cocks spray painted with “we woz ere” is just bollocks :mad:
Agreed, totally childish and selfish, and damage for amusement, well im not amused :mad:

Rachyt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im starting to think we could have a name and shame thread :mad:
I think so too!! I named and shamed them on Facebook yesterday. Generally I’ve found explorers to not be very happy about places being tagged and trashed. Pretty sure the guys who did it at Ascot are the ones who stole the chandelier at pines, no proof tho

xexxa

Grey xexxa, yellow xexxa
Regular User
It’s been empty for a few years, sold for a couple million, was in such good condition I know a lot of people or busted by security and police. I’ll attach a pic of what they have proposed to replace it with View attachment 799697
Oh brilliant. Another building you could draw with your eyes closed. That’s original.

xexxa

Grey xexxa, yellow xexxa
Regular User
Isn’t it just! No character to it at all just glass and walls, I personally hate new builds like this, nothing about them at all
Apparently a study showed something like what makes 80% of people happy is Georgian and Victorian architecture and living near waitrose. Architects have it drilled in to them that anything nice (what people want) is regressive. Fuck them... I’m quite happy living in my Victorian house..... by waitrose ;)

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Apparently a study showed something like what makes 80% of people happy is Georgian and Victorian architecture and living near waitrose. Architects have it drilled in to them that anything nice (what people want) is regressive. Fuck them... I’m quite happy living in my Victorian house..... by waitrose ;)
Most architects are philistines who view anything old as outdated and needing to be torn down and replaced with some new generic faceless box made of steel and glass.