Web
Analytics
Report - - Seven Pines - Virginia Water - April 2019 | Residential Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Seven Pines - Virginia Water - April 2019

xexxa

Grey xexxa, yellow xexxa
Regular User
Most architects are philistines who view anything old as outdated and needing to be torn down and replaced with some new generic faceless box made of steel and glass.
Thank god for prince Charles then. And Quinlan

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Apparently a study showed something like what makes 80% of people happy is Georgian and Victorian architecture and living near waitrose. Architects have it drilled in to them that anything nice (what people want) is regressive. Fuck them... I’m quite happy living in my Victorian house..... by waitrose ;)
Went to Bulstrode manor couple days ago, got caught by secca inside the building, as we were walking to get there saw some lovely houses, clearly worth a few but beautifully built, then in the middle of them was stereotypical glass block building looked so out of place no character, my daughter has built better on minecraft to be honest, no appeal whatsoever!

xexxa

Grey xexxa, yellow xexxa
Regular User
Went to Bulstrode manor couple days ago, got caught by secca inside the building, as we were walking to get there saw some lovely houses, clearly worth a few but beautifully built, then in the middle of them was stereotypical glass block building looked so out of place no character, my daughter has built better on minecraft to be honest, no appeal whatsoever!
They will stop eventually. When there are no listed new buildings anymore they will start looking at things objectively

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Some scumbag has now stolen that chandelier :-(
Yea that was stolen a couple wks ago, went back recently with a friend who hadn’t been and they’ve also stolen all the radiators causing serious water damage to the flooring :mad: total joke I know it’s being demolished but still, it was perfect when I first went literally like a show home

Seamusr

28DL Member
28DL Member
We went In there today nothing like the pictures the place has been ruined all been smashed up and stuff you can see people have been sleeping in there too! Shame really