Web
Analytics
Report - - Seven Pines - Virginia Water - June 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Seven Pines - Virginia Water - June 2020

Aleesha3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was my very first proper explore so hope you enjoy :)

History- Seven Pines, also known as the previous owner Bryan Forbes house. He was a writer who lived with his wife until unfortunately he died in 2013 in his home.
His wife couldn't bare living there without him hence why it is now abandoned. They brought the house in 1955 for only £7000.

The Explore- We managed to visit this one twice in 1 month. First time was during the day with my 2 exploring partners, we even had our first experience bumping into 2 other explorers who were already in there (they were just as scared of us as we were them). Thankfully they weren't security so we headed inside. Entry was a lot easier than expected.

Didn't really know what to expect as this was our first and we just found ourselves amazed by the layout, the rooms, the size, it was crazy. We found a basement in one of the hallways, very dark and scary under there, I was definitely hoping that nobody shut us down there haha.

I fell in love with the staircase!

We kept finding so many of the same books scattered around the mansion so at the time we were so confused as to what it was before until we done our research afterwards.

The place was pretty trashed when we got there, seeing pictures from before by other explorer friends really saddens me. I'm so gutted that I never got to see it before as it looked breathtaking.

Second visit- During the night, not so great, security came chasing us in there after about 15 minutes. There was one very big scary man shouting at us from inside the gate (we managed to get out ASAP) and another, much more friendly security man waiting for us outside.

Enjoy the pictures - Iphone camera only and I'm not a photographer so please forgive me.

Last edited:

Down and beyond

From the land of the pillar and stall
28DL Full Member
Good first effort well done , your on the ladder now ! Look forward to seing more of you love the staircase !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice 1st report. Good history. It is a shame how quickly this became a tour bus stop. The vandals & thieves just couldn't help themselves destroying the place. Welcome to 28 dl. On the board now, so big well done :thumb

Aleesha3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice 1st report. Good history. It is a shame how quickly this became a tour bus stop. The vandals & thieves just couldn't help themselves destroying the place. Welcome to 28 dl. On the board now, so big well done :thumb
Thank you very much, yes it’s such a shame, when I saw the before pictures, my face dropped, looks like I’ve started this hobby too late in life but thank you for such a kind welcome ☺

Aleesha3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nah, you just missed the best of this place by a year or so. As for being too late in life, I was nearly 40 when I got the bug. Hasnt stopped me in the slightest!
I’m defo in it for the long run now, I enjoy it so much, I just hope that I get to see more places before they get wrecked as I’ve only managed to see the odd couple

nb43800

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, is this place easy to find and get into? I want to go this Saturday night with a couple mates but don't fancy climbing up high on anything.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Thank you very much, yes it’s such a shame, when I saw the before pictures, my face dropped, looks like I’ve started this hobby too late in life but thank you for such a kind welcome ☺
Never too old. Ive been exploring for 40 yrs. Many years without a camera though. Always been a nosey bugger as my mum use to say. Im still at it now, and Im way over 40 lol. so never to old. I will stop when I can no longer climb anywhere, or squeeze a gap, and stick to walkins then. Until that time comes, I will continue lol. Many on here are over 40 tbh. Most of the younger ones are always surprised by the age group on here lol. They thought it was only youngsters that trespassed, climbed & squeezed. pmsl.

Aleesha3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, is this place easy to find and get into? I want to go this Saturday night with a couple mates but don't fancy climbing up high on anything.
It’s not too bad to be honest, we went through one entry and the explorers we met found another way of getting to the building, if you message me, I can give you an idea

Aleesha3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Never too old. Ive been exploring for 40 yrs. Many years without a camera though. Always been a nosey bugger as my mum use to say. Im still at it now, and Im way over 40 lol. so never to old. I will stop when I can no longer climb anywhere, or squeeze a gap, and stick to walkins then. Until that time comes, I will continue lol. Many on here are over 40 tbh. Most of the younger ones are always surprised by the age group on here lol. They thought it was only youngsters that trespassed, climbed & squeezed. pmsl.
Ahh I envy that, I really hope I’m still doing that later on in life, it’s seriously worth it